About “Global Hospital Chennai”
Global Hospital Chennai
- Established in 1999, Global Hospitals is accredited by NABH, NABL and HALAL.
- It is associated with and part of the Parkway Pantai Ltd which is one of the region’s largest integrated private healthcare groups.
- With a network of more than 22 hospitals, Parkway Pantai offers more than 4,000 beds throughout Asia including Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, India, China and Vietnam.
- Global Hospitals has ranked as India’s fourth largest healthcare chain.
- Holds expertise in Multi-Organ Transplants (kidneys, liver, heart and lungs), Hepatic, Cardiac, Neuro, Gastro, Orthopaedic and Urology amongst others.
- Its Lung Transplantation Program is considered to be the best in India.
- Global Team of doctors perform 18,000 surgeries, treat 30,000 out-patients and 50,000 in-patients every year.
- First hospital in South India to perform 5 organ transplant surgeries successfully in a day.
- It is also the first hospital to perform Split Liver Transplant in the state of Tamil Nadu, India.
- First Hospital to introduce the Two Wheeler Ambulance Service (GART- Global Accident Rescue Team).
- First Hospital in South Asia to perform the Nucleus Replacement in Spine.
- Performed India’s first Single Lung Transplant and first Minimal Invasive Lung Transplant.
- For the first time in India, Global Health City successfully implants an Implantable Artificial Lung.
- Only Indian Hospital to be associated with King’s College Hospital, London, United Kingdom for Liver transplantations.
- First hospital to be recognized for Research and Development by the Government of India.
TEAM AND SPECIALITIES
- The team of highly qualified physicians on board is supported by skilled & qualified nursing and paramedical staff and the administration team.
- Has performed 8 Heart Transplants, 20 Lung Transplants and 1 combined Heart & Lung Transplant and over 500 liver transplants and delivered advanced care for complex hepatology cases.
- Best urology specialists are equipped with top-class kidney stones and prostate cancer treatment technology.
- Distance: 17 kms
- Duration: 45 mins
- Chennai Central Railway Station:
- Distance: 25 Kms
- Duration: 1 Hour
439, Cheran Nagar,
Chennai Tamil Nadu 600001
TV in room
Phone in Room
Mobility accessible rooms
Safe in the room
Nursery / Nanny services
Personal assistance / Concierge
Spa and wellness
Business centre services
Dedicated smoking areas
Special offer for group stays
Health insurance coordination
Medical travel insurance
Foreign currency exchange
Diet on Request
Medical records transfer
Online doctor consultation
Post operative followup
Local tourism options
Local transportation booking
Visa / Travel office
Private driver / Limousine services
Shopping trip organisation
Artemis Special Child Centre
Blood Centre & Transfusion Medicine
Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery
Children’s Orthopaedics and Spine Surgery
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
Critical Care & ICU
Dermatology & Cosmetology
Emergency & Trauma Services
General & MI Surgery
Haematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
Mental Health and Behavioural Science
Neuroanaesthesia and Neuro Critical Care
Nutrition & Dietetics
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Paediatric & Adolescent Endocrinology
Paediatric Cardiology & Cardiac Surgery
Paediatric Gastroenterology & Hepatology
Pain Medicine & Palliative Care
Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Centre
Respiratory/ Pulmonology & Sleep Medicine
Rheumatology & Clinical Immunology