About “Artemis Hospital Gurgaon”
Artemis Hospital Gurgaon
- Established in 2007, Artemis Hospital is a super-specialty hospital in Gurgaon, Delhi.
- With an area spread across 9 acres, the hospital houses 380 beds.
- It is the first JCI and NABH accredited hospital in Gurgaon.
- In 2011 it received the ‘Asia Pacific Hand Hygiene Excellence Award’ by WHO.
- Alongwith state-of-the-art infrastructure, the hospital excels in the fields of cardiology, neurology, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopaedics and emergency care
TEAM AND SPECIALITIES
- Artemis Hospital has 300 full time doctors, 11 centers of excellence and 40 specialties.
- Offers some of the most advanced equipment in predictive, diagnostic and therapeutic imaging.
- Possesses the latest
Distance: 19.5 Km
Duration: 32 min away
- Metro Station
Distance: 4 Km
Duration: 10 mins
- Radio taxi – Easily available on call.
- Centrally located hospital with every possible facility within 5 min drive.
- Hotel chains such as Crown Plaza, The Park, Ramada & Lemon Tree are 5-15 minutes drive away.
- Guest Houses & budget hotels, starting from USD20 per day, are easily available at walking disctance from hospital.
- Close to shopping center, medicine shops and popular restaurants serving International cuisine are also available.
Near Unitech Cyber park, Sector 51
Gurgaon Haryana 122001
TV in room
Phone in Room
Mobility accessible rooms
Safe in the room
Nursery / Nanny services
Personal assistance / Concierge
Spa and wellness
Business centre services
Dedicated smoking areas
Special offer for group stays
Health insurance coordination
Medical travel insurance
Foreign currency exchange
Diet on Request
Medical records transfer
Online doctor consultation
Post operative followup
Local tourism options
Local transportation booking
Visa / Travel office
Private driver / Limousine services
Shopping trip organisation
Artemis Special Child Centre
Blood Centre & Transfusion Medicine
Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery
Children’s Orthopaedics and Spine Surgery
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
Critical Care & ICU
Dermatology & Cosmetology
Emergency & Trauma Services
General & MI Surgery
Haematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
Mental Health and Behavioural Science
Neuroanaesthesia and Neuro Critical Care
Nutrition & Dietetics
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Paediatric & Adolescent Endocrinology
Paediatric Cardiology & Cardiac Surgery
Paediatric Gastroenterology & Hepatology
Pain Medicine & Palliative Care
Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Centre
Respiratory/ Pulmonology & Sleep Medicine
Rheumatology & Clinical Immunology