- Apollo Gleneagles Hospital Kolkata West Bengal, India
About “Apollo Gleneagles Hospital Kolkata”
Apollo Gleneagles Hospital Kolkata
Apollo Gleneagles hospital kolkata Formed in 2003, this renowned Hospital posesses technological excellence, infrastructure & competent care facilities.
This joint venture Hospital of Apollo Group of Hospitals, India and Parkway Health of Singapore has a dinguished record in the field of healthcare.
Parkway Group is a leading private healthcare group in Asia. It covers over 70% of private healthcare services in Singapore.
Apollo Gleneagles hospitals currently stands at rank 1 in the best multi-speciality hospitals list in Kolkata according to the THE WEEK-A C Nielsen, Best Hospital Survey 2013.
Apollo Gleneagles Cancer Hospital recently introduced Novalis TX with Brain LAB, the highly effective technology for Radiation Therapy (RT). This technology is known for its effectivity in killing tumours while limiting the damage to normal tissues.
The other important facilities are as follows: IGRT THERAPY , IMRT THERAPY, Comprehensive Brachytherapy by image 4D-CRT ,Knifeless Surgery of Brain by Radiosurgery.
Acknowledged and accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI).
Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals, Kolkata is also the one to introduce India’s first Cellvizio System.
It has conducted the first ever Reverse Shoulder Prosthesis Replacement in East India.
Team and Specialities:
The ophthalmologic department has recruits with loads of clinical experience and excellence, the team has successfully carried out 1000+ eye surgeries within the first year of its formation.
The oncology department possesses one of the most advanced treatment facilities like Novalis Tx radiosurgery & radiotherapy.
The hospital accomodates over 100 bedded cancer unit including, 50 bedded surgical unit in the main hospital.
Apollo Gleneagles Kolkata Doctors List:
- Dr. Sachin Varma (Dermatologist) MD, FAAD (USA), FAGE
- Dr. Amitabha Ghosh (Neurologist) MBBS, MD, MRCP(UK), CCST(Neurology, UK), FRCP (London), FRCP (Edin)
- Dr. Arijit Chattopadhyay (Pediatric Neurologist) D.Ch, MD, MRCP, MRCPCH, CCST
- Dr. Buddhadeb Chatterjee (Orthopedic Surgeon) MBBS, MD, D.Ortho, FRCS
- Dr. Mahesh K Goenka (Gastroenterologist) MBBS, MD, PGIMER (Chandigarh), DM, MNAMS
- Dr. Vinay Mahendra (Urologist) Mch (Urol.), DBN (Urol.), FRCS (Glasg.) FRCS (Urol.)
- Dr. Sushmita Roy Chowdhury (Pulmonologist) MBBS, MD, MRCP
- Dr. Mollinath Mukherjee (Obstetrician and Gynecologist) MBBS, DGO (Dub), DFFP (Lond), DRCOG (Lond), MRCOG (Lond), MRCP (Dub), FRCS (Edin), CSST (UK)
- Dr. Sushan Mukhopadhyay (Cardiothoracic Surgeon) MBBS, MS, MCH
- Dr. Ranjan Kamilya (Orthopedic Surgeon) MBBS, MS, FRCS, M.Sc (Trauma Surg)
- Dr. Prasenjit Chatterjee (Medical Oncologist) MBBS, MD, DNBR(BOM), DMRT
- Dr. Srinjoy Saha (Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon) MS (Cal), MRCS Edin(UK), M Ch(Plast)
A 610-bedded multispecialty hospital is an ideal facility center to seek quality treatment facilities. The hospital is a blend of technological excellence, complete infrastructure, competent & quality care and hospitality – this is how the people.
The hospital has a team of over 700+ extremely experienced and qualified team of doctors.
Apollo Hospital Kolkata Address and Location
58, Canal Circular Road, Kadapara
Phool Bagan, Kankurgachi
Kolkata West Bengal-700054
TV in room
Phone in Room
Mobility accessible rooms
Safe in the room
Nursery / Nanny services
Personal assistance / Concierge
Spa and wellness
Business centre services
Dedicated smoking areas
Special offer for group stays
Health insurance coordination
Medical travel insurance
Foreign currency exchange
Diet on Request
Medical records transfer
Online doctor consultation
Post operative followup
Local tourism options
Local transportation booking
Visa / Travel office
Private driver / Limousine services
Shopping trip organisation
Apollo Centre of Advanced Pediatrics
Bone Marrow Transplant
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
Department of Elder Care
Department of Neonatology
Department of General & Advance Laparoscopic Surgery
Department of Pediatric Urology & Pediatric Surgery
ENT (Ear, Nose, Throat)
Gastroenterology & GI Surgery
Gynecology & Obstetrics
Infertility Care (IVF)
Institutes of Critical Care
Institutes of Bariatric
Institutes of Cancer
Institutes of Emergency
Institutes of Nephrology
Institutes of Neurosciences
Institutes of Orthopedics
Institutes of Robotic Surgery
Institutes of Spine
Institutes of Transplant
Psychiatry & Clinical Psychology
Radiology / Radio Diagnosis
Urology & Andrology
Vascular & Endovascular Surgery
Apollo Cosmetic Clinic
Apollo Wellness Centre
Dietetics & Clinical Nutrition
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation