Best Spine Surgery Hospitals in India
It is said that you’re lucky if somebody has got your back. Not only back, but we also have some best spine surgery hospitals in India to take care of your problems like Arthritis, Degenerative disc disease, Herniated disc, Spinal stenosis, Spondylosis, etc.
Artemis Hospital Gurgaon
- Artemis stands in one of India’s best spine hospitals, equipped with the latest technologies and services to perform surgeries like nucleoplasty, disk replacement, kyphoplasty, vertebroplasty, and many other procedures.
- Artemis is the first hospital in Gurugram to be accredited and certified by NABH and JCI.
- The clinical Focus at Artemis is on Degenerative spine disorders, Spinal deformity, Spinal trauma, Spinal Infections, Osteoporosis, Spinal Tumors.
- Apollo’s procedures include Spinal Fusions ( like TLIF, ALIF, etc.), Spinal deformity, Artificial Disc Replacements, Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeries, Cervical Spine Surgery, Occipito-cervical and C1-C2 surgeries, Spinal tumors, Motion preserving surgeries, Spinal Trauma surgeries, etc.
- The pain Procedures include Epidural Blocks, radiofrequency Ablation, Spinal cord stimulator, Baclofen, and Morphine Pumps, etc
Stop Waiting In Queue
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram
- One of the best Multi Super Specialty Hospital spread across 11 acres of Campus The Fortis Memorial Research Institute is the Next Generation Hospital which provides quaternary care and an International faculty, Super subspecialist, speciality nurses, and reputed clinicians with cutting edge technologies.
- The hospital has highly skilled and equipped nurses and surgeons who are experts in performing a laminectomy, lumbar puncture, spinal fusion, etc.
- Fortis Hospital in Gurgaon has a team of experts specialized in the treatment of Arthritis, Degenerative disc disease, Herniated disc, Spinal stenosis, Spondylosis, etc.
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute has Radiologists who have decades of experience in the field of Neuroradiology, during which they performed thousands of spinal and neural angiograms, aneurysm coiling procedures, and neuro-intervention surgeries.
Medanta - The Medicity Gurgaon
- Medanta Institute of Neurosciences is an integrated institute that uses the latest technology and has a dedicated team of doctors that aims to provide comprehensive and multidisciplinary care for disorders of the brain and spine.
- The hospital is well equipped with every equipment such as CyberKnife VSI, Radiosurgery system, O Arm spine suite, etc. It is fitted with NABH and NABL technologies and renowned in every country for its facility, technology, and staff.
- Medanta Institute of Neurosciences has a team of highly qualified neurologists, neurosurgeons, neuro interventionists, neuro-anesthetists, dedicated neurocritical care specialists, neuropsychologists, and neuropsychiatrists.
- Medanta’s Dr. VP Singh was the first in India to start Epilepsy surgery and Gamma Knife surgery.
- The institute has specialized services and protocols for emergency management of acute neurological disorders, including stroke and other neurological trauma.
- It has dedicated centers for brain tumors, spinal disorders, stroke, epilepsy, movement disorders, and headache.
Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
- Apollo Hospitals is on Top 10 best spine surgery hospitals in india.
- The hospital routinely performs many forms of Spinal Procedures with the specialty of minimally invasive spine surgery and complex spinal reconstructions.
- They also have the state-of-the-art and contain the most advanced platform for minimally invasive surgery available today, the da Vinci surgical system.
- Apollo also offers Robotic Surgery in Urology, Gynecology, Coronary Artery Disease, Gastroenterology, Bariatrics, and Pediatrics.
- This four-armed surgical robotic system is an incredible innovation in surgery.
- Dr. Murlidharan V of the institute was awarded the prestigious Arthritis research UK Investigator Award 2013 by the British Orthopaedic Association Congress.
Max Super Specialty Hospital Saket
- The expert team of doctors at Max gives world-class spine treatments.
- The treatment range from short term usage, medications prove useful to exercises, Primarily back strengthening exercises under the guidance of a certified trainer, so that the acute pain is controlled.
- The institute has Highly specialised orthopaedic surgeons, rheumatologists and physiotherapists use computer-assisted orthopaedic surgery techniques.
- These techniques include; Joint Replacement Surgeries – The joint replacement team provides state-of-the-art surgical care employing up-to-date techniques for the treatment.
- Spine Surgery – Our dedicated spine clinic offers conservative and operative management for a wide range of spinal disorders, making use of state-of-the-art equipment like operating microscopes, computer-navigation, etc.
- They also give Traumatic Orthopaedic Management like Three-dimensional digitised fluoroscopic intra-operative imaging, coupled with professional software support services.
- The latest orthopaedic implant and instrumentation, including biodegradable implants.
- They also treat diseases like Cervical or Lumbar Spondylosis, a degenerative change in the bones, discs, and joints of the neck, primarily caused due to the normal wear and tear of ageing.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital stands in a queue of the best spine Hospitals as it is the first hospital to do lumbar disc replacement in India.
- The hospital is also the first one to introduce 3rd generation Spiral implants.
- The hospital records the first lumbar disc replacement in the country and several cervical disc replacements and lumbar disc replacements.
- The institute is also well known internationally for complex deformity surgeries as well as revision spine surgery.
- Some of the best surgical teams in the country at the helm, for spine surgery in India, are from Apollo.
- The Centers perform the full range of spinal procedures from Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery, to major spine surgery procedures like complex spinal reconstructions.
- Spine surgery in India has seen many advancements and innovations due to the excellent Spine centers and our Spine surgeons’ exemplary expertise.
Fortis Hospital Mumbai, Mulund
- Fortis Hospital Mumbai is one of India’s best spine hospitals.
- Department of Orthopedics at Fortis are experts in spinal fusion surgery,
- This procedure involves methods designed to imitate the natural curing process of broken bones.
- Experts also give other treatments of bones, discs, and joints of the neck, primarily caused due to the normal wear and tear of ageing with full care.
- They also offer spinal fusion treatment, under which the doctor implants a bone or an artificial bone material in the gap between two or more spinal vertebrae.
Stop Waiting In Queue
You must log in to post a comment.