7 Best Orthopedic Hospitals in India
Injuries of the musculoskeletal system (which include bones, muscles, nerves etc) leave a person incapable of doing everyday chores. The good thing is the availability of some of the world’s best Orthopedic hospital in India, as the best knee replacement hospitals in India, etc. The world-class medical care facilities at our hospitals, like bone and joint hospital, ensure that you keep running and touching all the milestones in your life.
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- Fortis operates its healthcare delivery services in India, Nepal, Dubai, and Sri Lanka with 36 healthcare facilities, approximately 4,000 operational beds, and over 415 diagnostics centres.
- Treatments available for sports medicine injuries, fractures, shoulder, and other joint injuries
- Fortis Healthcare bagged 10 awards in various categories at the FICCI Medical Travel Value Awards 2019.
- Specialty clinic by the name of FMRI Orthopedic Specialty Clinic for dealing with minor orthopedic issues
- Surgeons are highly skilled in joint replacement surgeries and have unique surgical records on their names
- Physiotherapists available to train patients to get back to their normal life post-surgery by creating exclusive exercise regimens
- Location:- Sector: 44, Opposite HUDA City Centre, Gurgaon, Haryana: 122002
Stop Waiting In Queue
Artemis Hospital Gurgaon
- Artemis Hospitals are designed as one of the most advanced hospitals in India. They provide a depth of expertise in the spectrum of advanced medical & surgical interventions, a comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services.
- They use innovative surgical and non-surgical techniques to facilitate their patients’ return to activities that have been prevented due to musculoskeletal injuries or arthritis
- The hospital is well equipped with world-class facilities like laboratory, MRI, 64-slice CT scan, and Physical Therapy units, providing their patients with the convenience of making only one stop for their orthopedic care
- Location:- Rezang La Road, Gurugram
Stop Waiting In Queue
Apollo Hospital, Bangalore
- Apollo Hospitals offers one of the best orthopedic surgeries and procedures in India.
- Doctors at Apollo perform bone and joint replacement surgeries, including the most current Arthroscopic and Reconstructive techniques.
- Apollo is also famous for Joint replacements, including hip resurfacing and knee replacement surgery.
- These surgeries are being done in large numbers with excellent outcomes.
- Shoulder surgeries and the most delicate hand microsurgeries are all performed with great precision and expertise.
- They also have expertise in Articular cartilage Implantation (ACI). Cartilage regeneration surgery, including micro-fracturing and mosaicplasty.
- The orthopedic surgeons at Apollo check for the patient’s common orthopedic diseases and conditions and provide treatment based on the observation.
- There are dedicated units for Traumatology, which involves treatment for dislocations and fractures with minimal downtime for the patient.
- Orthopedic Oncology for treating bone cancers is also a key specialisation of their hospitals.
- Location:- Bannerghatta Road, Opp. IIM, Bangalore
Medanta - The Medicity Gurgaon
- The team comprises Orthopedic surgeons, anesthesia and pain medicine specialists, and physical and occupational therapists.
- Specialists are available for all kinds of musculoskeletal conditions that include joint pain, spin, trauma, sports, birth, congenital defects, and other injuries.
- Types of equipment like Computer Navigation Systems, O-Arm, Alpha Operation Theatre, Arthroscopic Equipment, 4D Myoline Dynamic Posture, and Motion Analysis. At the Institute Of Musculoskeletal Disorders and Orthopedics, available to give you top-notch treatment.
- Location:- Medanta – The Medicity, CH Baktawar Singh Road, Sector 38, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
- The Apollo Institutes of Orthopedics is regarded as one of India’s best & top orthopedics hospitals with a legacy of innovation and excellence.
- The Institutes are at the forefront in offering the latest in Orthopedic treatments and Orthopedic surgical advancements in India on par with the best centres in the world.
- Our Orthopedicians trained at the top centres worldwide bring with them the latest and best techniques and work in our facilities that have the latest cutting edge technology in terms of equipments, operating rooms, recovery areas, and advanced Physical therapy facilities.
- Location- Vanagaram to Ambattur Main Road, Chennai-600 095
Max Super Specialty Hospital Saket
- The team at Max Hospitals comprises of best orthopedics doctor in Delhi with world-class ortho surgical care facilities
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj, Delhi, set a world record on 8th April 2018 and entered Guinness World Records for the Largest Gathering of Joint Replacement Patients.
- Provide retrieval and repatriations of critically ill people and injured to and from India and abroad
- Location:- 1,2 Press Enclave Marg, Saket Institutional Area, Saket, New Delhi 110017
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi
- Provides complete care from prevention to rehabilitation. It provides 24*7 care to accident victims and gives normal lives back to the people suffering from other orthopedic conditions.
- The only hospital that offers Birmingham Hip Resurfacing procedure for treating secondary arthritis with a 99% success rate.
- Holds the record of performing Attune Rotating Platform Total Knee Replacement for both knees and offering Robotic Spine Surgery and Robotic Rehabilitation in India
- Osteotomy includes shaping and realigning of bone at a joint available.
- Location:- Chennai-Delhi Highway, Mathura Road Rd, Sarita Vihar New Delhi 110076
Fortis Hospital Kolkata, West Bengal
- At Fortis, Bone and Joint is a super specialty department represented by a team well led by the best orthopedic doctor in Kolkata.
- Under the supervision of their best bone specialists, effective relief, and various remedies for lower back pain, arthritis, osteoporosis, fractures, and shoulder pain are delivered to patients.
- Procedures performed by the department of orthopedic in Kolkata Fortis involve using the most advanced technology for bone restructuring and other surgeries. Using NAVIO Robot and NAV3 Computer Navigation while executing complex surgeries is the forte of our best ortho surgeon in the Kolkata branch.
- Successful outcomes assuring scare-less surgery, minimal blood loss, and fewer follow-ups are things that our bone doctors focus on in Kolkata. One of the leading treatment modules offered by the best orthopedic in Kolkata Fortis includes platelet-rich plasma transfusion for patients suffering from osteoarthritis.
- Location- Anandapur, East Kolkata Twp, Kolkata, West Bengal 700107
Stop Waiting In Queue
You must log in to post a comment.