Best Neurology Hospitals in India
Neurology deals with the problems of the nervous system. here are a list of best neurology hospital in India that treats diseases of the brain and spinal cord, peripheral nerves, and muscles. The nervous system is THE MOST IMPORTANT part of the human body. Neurological conditions include epilepsy, stroke, multiple sclerosis (MS), and Parkinson’s disease. However, it is treatable, and we have some of the best neurology hospitals in India. You can easily take treatment at hospitals like Apollo, the best brain hospital in India.
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- FMRI is one of the best neurological institutes that offer services like neurovascular surgery, spinal surgery, pediatric neurosurgery, neuro-oncology, deep brain stimulation for movement disorders, functional and stereotactic neurosurgery. The hospital has some of the best neurosurgeons in India working in this department.
- The Neurology department’s services include management and assessment of multiple sclerosis, management of epilepsy, brain stroke, and several other neurological disorders.
- The department has the latest and advanced technologies, including Leksel stereotactic system, Gamma Camera with SPECT (Single-photon emission computed tomography), Interventional Radiology Suite, etc.
- It is led by reputed doctors, super-sub-specialists, and specialty nurses, all committed to consolidating their phenomenal clinical expertise, technology, and innovation to offer best–in–class treatments.
- The fortis hospital’s integrated medical program follows a multidisciplinary and multi-modality approach to patient care.
- It explores innovative ways to better understand and treat underlying disease mechanisms in the field of neurosciences.
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute is a multi-specialty hospital with world-class infrastructure and an international standard of medical services and facilities.
- It is a top neuro hospital in India with Neurosciences being one the best in the country and comprises Departments for Interventional Neuroradiology, Neurology, and Neurosurgery.
Stop Waiting In Queue
Artemis Hospital Gurgaon
- Institute of Neurosciences is one of the best centers of Excellence of the hospital. Artemis has a team of expert specialists with years of experience and training in advanced treatment procedures.
- Artemis has cutting edge technology for diagnostics and therapeutic care to ensure the patients receive reliable treatment. M6 Cyberknife Radiosurgery technology available here is one of the most advanced technologies in the world for cancer treatment.
- It offers a comprehensive range of services and facilities for neurosurgery, including brain tumor surgery, skull base surgery, deep brain stimulation, spine surgery, radiosurgery, surgery for epilepsy, minimally invasive spine surgery, and many others.
- Artemis Hospital is a highly recommended super-specialty hospital with JCI accreditation, superb infrastructure, and world-class technology.
- It offers neurology and interventional neurology services such as pediatric neurology, intracranial stenting, spinal angiogram, stroke management, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, and other neuromuscular disorders.
- The Neurosurgery department offers some of the best treatment approaches to restore the patient’s health and relieve their pain.
- Artemis hospital has a capacity of 400 beds.
Medanta - The Medicity Gurgaon
- The Institute of Neuroscience at Medanta is known for its Excellence. It is equipped with the latest technological advancements to maximize the clinical output and ensure patient satisfaction.
- Neurosurgeons at Medanta use CyberKnife Robotic Radiosurgery system, ‘Brain Suite’ – Miyabi intra-operative Theatre with MRI technologies which is one of its kind set-ups in the country, and Intraoperative O-arm spine suite, Biplane Cath lab, and advanced neuro-imaging techniques.
- The neuro-specialists’ team at this hospital comprises world-renowned neurosurgeons and neurologists who are highly qualified and have their experts in the advanced techniques and procedures of neurosciences. Medanta Institute of Neurosciences is an integrated institute with a dedicated team of doctors supported by the latest technology, which aims to provide comprehensive and multidisciplinary care for brain and spine disorders.
- The institute has dedicated centers for brain tumors, spinal disorders, stroke, epilepsy, movement disorders, and headache.
- The institute has specialized services and protocols for emergency management of acute neurological conditions, including stroke and other neurological trauma.
- For the management of all kinds of strokes, including Ischemic Strokes, TIA (Mini Stroke or warning signs), Acute Stroke, Repeat Stroke, and Hemorrhagic Stroke, adult and pediatric strokes, the hospital has an integrated and robust system.
- The Medanta Hospital provides proper support and treatment for each condition related to the nervous system.
- Medanta Hospital has a capacity of 1250 beds.
Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
- Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road is one of the best hospitals in Chennai, with its neurology as the best in Chennai.
- It has been credited for launching the first fully functional Advanced Centre for Movement Disorders in South India.
- The hospital has some of the world’s latest technologies for brain and spine surgery like Cyberknife, Stereotactic Radiosurgery, Robotic Neurorehabilitation, Surgery for Stroke/Stroke Prevention, Micro – Neurosurgery, and many more.
- The highly skilled neuro-specialists and neurosurgeons at Apollo Chennai’s expertise and experience ensure effective results and excellent clinical outcomes.
- It is a center of Excellence of the hospital and an integrated unit with Neuroradiology, Neuro ICU, Medical and Radiation Oncology services to treat brain and spine tumors.
- Apollo Hospitals has the best and finest neurologists and neurosurgeons.
- The neurology team has expertise and training in the management of an array of conditions and diseases associated with the brain and the nervous system.
- These diseases include dystonia, seizure, Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, strokes, brain injury, headache, tumors, migraines, disc-related problems, neuropathies, and spine disorders.
- The department is packed with technology like intraoperative Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), rehabilitation, and neuro-critical patient care facilities.
- The diagnostic, surgical, and treatment facilities are up-to-date with accurate and sophisticated instrumentation and tools.
Max Super Specialty Hospital Saket
- Max Super Specialty Hospital has the best medical facility with national and international accreditations like JCI and NABH.
- The Max Institute of Neurosciences makes this hospital one of best neurology hospital of india, where a wide range of services and facilities are offered for neuro patients.
- A dedicated team of experienced and skilled specialists, including neurosurgeons, neurologists, and pediatric neurologists, are there to take care of your health.
- Special treatments are available for Epileptic, Neuromuscular, and movement disorders, advanced brain tumor center, and Endoscopic surgery.
- Max Superspecialty Hospital has the most updated technologies like BrainSuite intraoperative OT with MRI image guidance, allowing precise surgery for brain tumors and other operations.
- It also has equipment like a neuro-navigation system, stereotaxy, High-end microscope for surgery, to name a few, which are available at this Neurosciences center.
- Max Superspecialty Hospital has a capacity of 500+ beds.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi
- The Apollo Institute of Neurosciences can manage all neurological disorders, for example, stroke, epilepsy, headache, coma, neuropathies, myopathies, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, myasthenia gravis, etc.
- The neurology department has the newest technologies, including BrainLab Navigation System and Neuroradiology unit with Digital Subtraction Angiography (DSA), 64 Slice CT, 3T MRI for an accurate diagnosis.
- It gives services in various specialties – Neurosurgery, Neurology, Interventional Neurology, Neuropsychology, Neurophysiology, Neuro Anesthesia, and neuro-rehabilitation
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is also known for Stroke Programme, Comprehensive Epilepsy Programme, Movement disorder Programme, Pain management, Neuropsychology.
- The globally renowned neuro specialists at the hospital are amongst the best neurologist in India and have years of experience in their field of expertise.
- Our vision at the Institute of Neurosciences is to bring neuro healthcare of international standards within reach of every individual.
- World-class equipment and great experience backed by the latest Intensive care units and efficient coordination between neurosurgical, medical, neuroradiological, and others have made it possible to give the best possible care and cure to the patients.
- The hospital has a capacity of 700 beds.
Fortis Malar Hospital Chennai
- Fortis Malar doctors are known as the best Neurologist in Chennai and spine specialists in Chennai. Rehabilitation specialists support spine surgeons and neurosurgeons to offer the best post-operative care to their patients.
- The doctors at the Fortis Malar team are well-versed in treating mild cases of headaches, stroke, sleep disorders, and neuromuscular diseases, and trickiest conditions, which often involve complex procedures to treat.
- Our neurologists carry out several diagnostic tests to arrive at the right treatment plan because neurological disorders can have physical and psychological threats.
- The expert team at the hospital use cutting edge technologies in practice that are related to areas like Autonomic Neurology, Cancer Neurology, Cognitive and Behavioural Neurology, Critical Care Neurology, General Neurology, Movement Disorders, Neurological Infections, and Inflammatory Diseases, Neuromuscular Diseases, and EMG, Neuropsychiatric disorders, and Neurosurgery.
- The dedicated team of experts also evaluates the conditions of children who suffer from neurological diseases and offer rigorous treatment to put them back on their feet at the earliest.
- Overall, one can be assured that her condition is being taken care of by some of the nation’s best expert hands when she arrives at the Fortis Malar Hospital.
Stop Waiting In Queue
You must log in to post a comment.