Best IVF Centre, Clinics & Hospitals in India
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is the name of technology used for assisted reproduction which basically involves reproduction through artificial forms. This technology basically retrieves a woman’s ovaries or eggs and fertilizes them with male retrieved sperms. There are various and best ivf centre in india which offer such facilities.
Max Super Specialty Hospital Gurugram
- Established in 2007, First Multi, Super Speciality Tertiary Care Facility.
- Hospital has been listed as the centre of excellence for Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery, Medical & Surgical Gastroenterology, Pulmonology, Cardiac Surgery (CTVS), Endocrinology & Endocrine Surgery, IVF, Nephrology, Neurosciences, Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- NABH & NABL certifications received and an SO 9001:2000 certified institution.
- Max Healthcare accommodates a team of 2300 doctors, 3300 nurses, 3200 trained staff.
- The hospital even has its own IVF treatment clinic. The clinic comes among the best IVF treatment centre in India.
Stop Waiting In Queue
Artemis Hospital Gurgaon
- Established in 2007, Artemis Hospital is a super-specialty hospital in Gurgaon, Delhi.
- With an area spread across 9 acres, the hospital houses 400+ beds. A team of 400+ extremely qualified & experienced doctors.
- It is the first JCI and NABH accredited hospital located in GURUGRAM region of Haryana state.
- In 2011 it received the ‘Asia Pacific Hand Hygiene Excellence Award’ by WHO.
- Along with state-of-the-art infrastructure, the hospital is renowned in the fields of cardiology, neurology, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopedics, and emergency care treatments.
- The hospital has 11 centers of excellence & 40 specialty centers. Pioneer in health-care services, offering advanced medical & surgical procedures with wide-ranging inpatient and outpatient services.
Fortis Escorts Hospital (New Delhi)
- Established in 1988, Fortis Escorts is the largest private cardiovascular hospital in the Asia Pacific region and is JCI accredited.
- Undoubtedly, it is one of the best hospitals for Cardiac care for adults and children.
- Notable achievements include Winner of the ‘Best Institution Award’ by Delhi Medical Association(2013), ‘Best Heart Care Centre in North India’ at the Global Healthcare Excellence Awards 2013, and ‘Best Single Specialty Hospital – Cardiology’ at India Healthcare Awards 2012.
- The hospital has 200+ heart specialists and 1,600 support staff on board who work together to serve over14,500 admissions and 7,200 emergency cases per year.
- The Pioneers in the field of fully dedicated cardiac specialty care in India.
Medanta - The Medicity Gurgaon
- The Heart Institute at Medanta is an integrated healthcare center with a highly experienced, qualified, and determined team of heart surgeons, cardiologists, and radiologists.
- MEDANTA has its own pioneered team of heart specialists named – ‘Heart Team’. Its specialty is to treat coronary artery disease.
- The Heart Team ensures the best possible treatment based on the patient’s evaluation so that the patient receives the benefit of comprehensive & satisfactory advice of the highest standards.
- The hospital is fully equipped with researchers, doctors, and dedicated nurses with the latest technologies like the hybrid operating suite, robotic heart surgery, and minimally invasive techniques for precision & accuracy.
- It is India’s largest and most prominent multi-super specialty healthcare center with an impressive capacity of 1250 beds, 29 super-specialty units, and more than 800 teams of dedicated doctors.
- Adequately funded institution with cutting-edge technolomodular Operation Theatre and latest monitoring systems in ICUs.
- One of the bests doctors at Medanta who can perform procedures like Liver transplant, intestine transplant and Knee Replacement surgery.
Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
- Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road Chennai, the principal hospital of the Apollo Group was set up in 1983.
- The revolutionary hospital has over 60 departments headed by internationally trained and certified doctors, impeccable facilities for various health problems, and well-researched medical procedures, which makes it for patients from across India and around the world.
- Notable achievements of this hospital include – The First Liver Transplant in Children & Adults and First Multi-Organ Transplant as well as the First Indian hospital to introduce techniques in coronary angioplasty, stereotactic radiotherapy, and radio-surgery (for brain tumors).
- First South Indian hospital to be accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI USA) and subsequently reaccredited four times.
- 100 beds for in-patient care & the finest care in pediatrics treatment.
- This hospital is certainly one of the best IVF treatment centres in India in terms of the top notch services offered by this Hospital.
Max Super Specialty Hospital Saket
- Max Super Speciality Hospital at Saket is one of the topmost healthcare service providers in India.
- With a capacity of over 500 beds, state-of-the-art facilities equipped and advanced technologies in its arsenal, this hospital is truly commendable.
- A team of extremely qualified doctors & staff provide effective care and the best clinical outcomes.
- 35 Speciality units further add to this already illustrious institution of the Max group.
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket is renowned for various several specialty clinics for medical treatments of patients facing specific conditions. These clinics include Women’s Heart Clinic, Multiple Sclerosis (M.S.) clinics, Headache Clinics, etc.
- Max healthcare is also the 1st hospital in India to receive ‘Stage 6’ recognition from HIMSS.
- FICCI awarded the hospital with the Healthcare award for Operational Excellence in Environmental Conservation.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi
- The Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals is part of one of the largest cardiac hospital groups in the world.
- The impressive & unmatched record of over 1,70,000 heart surgeries, which include extremely complicated coronary artery bypass surgery & other various types of surgeries for all types of valvular heart disease.
- Established in 1996, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is NABH, NABL and JCI accredited.
- Apollo Group offers 10,000 beds across 64 hospitals, more than 2,200 pharmacies, over 100 primary care & diagnostic clinics, and 115 telemedicine units across 9 countries.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital has 52 specialties centers in total.
- Experienced and renowned doctors in Cardiac Sciences (Cardiology & Cardio-thoracic Surgery) and Neurological Sciences (Neurology & Neuro-surgery).
- Cardiology team achieved a 99.6% success rate in cardiac bypass surgeries amongst which 91% were beating heart surgeries.
- This renowned hospital is by far the best in North India. This distinguished hospital has one of the best IVF specialty clinic in India.
Stop Waiting In Queue
You must log in to post a comment.