7 Best Heart Surgery Hospitals in India
Artemis Hospital Gurgaon
- Established in 2007, Artemis Hospital is a super-specialty hospital in Gurgaon, Delhi.
- With an area spread across 9 acres, the hospital houses 400+ beds. A team of 400+ extremely qualified & experienced doctors.
- It is the first JCI and NABH accredited hospital located in GURUGRAM region of Haryana state.
- In 2011 it received the ‘Asia Pacific Hand Hygiene Excellence Award’ by WHO.
- Along with state-of-the-art infrastructure, in india, this hospital is best in the fields of cardiology, neurology, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopedics, and emergency care treatments.
- The hospital has 11 centers of excellence & 40 specialty centers. Pioneer in health-care services, offering advanced medical & surgical procedures with wide-ranging inpatient and outpatient services.
Stop Waiting In Queue
Fortis Escorts Hospital (New Delhi)
- Established in 1988, Fortis Escorts is the largest cardiac hospital in india and in the Asian Pacific region and is JCI accredited.
- Notable achievements include Winner of the ‘Best Institution Award’ by Delhi Medical Association(2013), ‘Best Heart Care Centre in North India’ at the Global Healthcare Excellence Awards 2013, and ‘Best Single Specialty Hospital – Cardiology’ at India Healthcare Awards 2012.
- The hospital has 200+ heart specialists and 1,600 support staff on board who work together to serve over 14,500 admissions and 7,200 emergency cases per year.
- The Pioneers in the field of fully dedicated cardiac specialty care in India.
- Undoubtedly, it is one of the best heart hospital in india for adults and children.
Medanta - The Medicity Gurgaon
- The Heart Institute at Medanta is an integrated healthcare center with a highly experienced, qualified, and determined team of heart surgeons, cardiologists, and radiologists.
- MEDANTA has its own pioneered team of heart specialists named – ‘Heart Team’. Its specialty is to treat coronary artery disease.
- The Heart Team ensures the best possible treatment based on the patient’s evaluation so that the patient receives the benefit of comprehensive & satisfactory advice of the highest standards.
- The hospital is fully equipped with researchers, doctors, and dedicated nurses with the latest technologies like the hybrid operating suite, robotic heart surgery, and minimally invasive techniques for precision & accuracy.
- It is India’s largest and most prominent multi-super specialty healthcare center with an impressive capacity of 1250 beds, 29 super-specialty units, and more than 800 teams of dedicated doctors. No doubt, this makes it one of the best hospital for heart in india.
- Adequately funded institution with cutting-edge technolomodular Operation Theatre and latest monitoring systems in ICUs.
- One of the bests doctors at Medanta who can perform procedures like Liver transplant, intestine transplant and Knee Replacement surgery.
Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
- Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road Chennai, the principal hospital of the Apollo Group was set up in 1983.
- The revolutionary hospital has over 60 departments headed by internationally trained and certified doctors.
- It also has impeccable facilities for various health problems, and well-researched medical procedures, which makes it for patients from across India and around the world.
- Notable achievements of this hospital include – The First Liver Transplant in Children & Adults and First Multi-Organ Transplant as well as the First Indian hospital to introduce techniques in coronary angioplasty, stereotactic radiotherapy, and radio-surgery (for brain tumors).
- First South Indian hospital to be accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI USA) and subsequently reaccredited four times. This
- 100 beds for in-patient care & the finest care in pediatrics treatment makes it one of the best heart hospital in india.
Max Super Specialty Hospital Saket
- Max Super Speciality Hospital at Saket is one of the topmost healthcare service providers in India.
- With a capacity of over 500 beds, state-of-the-art facilities equipped and advanced technologies in its arsenal, this hospital is truly commendable.
- A team of extremely qualified doctors & staff provide effective care and the best clinical outcomes. The renowned Hospital is famous to be one of the best cardiac hospital chain in India.
- 35 Speciality units further add to this already illustrious institution of the Max group.
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket is renowned for various several specialty clinics for medical treatments of patients facing specific conditions. These clinics include Women\’s Heart Clinic, Multiple Sclerosis (M.S.) clinics, Headache Clinics, etc.
- Max healthcare is also the 1st hospital in India to receive ‘Stage 6’ recognition from HIMSS.
- FICCI awarded the hospital with the Healthcare award for Operational Excellence in Environmental Conservation.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi
- The Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals is part of one of the largest cardiac hospital groups in the world.
- The impressive & unmatched record of over 1,70,000 heart surgeries, which include extremely complicated coronary artery bypass surgery & other various types of surgeries for all types of valvular heart disease.
- Established in 1996, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is NABH, NABL and JCI accredited.
- Apollo Group offers 10,000 beds across 64 hospitals, more than 2,200 pharmacies, over 100 primary care & diagnostic clinics, and 115 telemedicine units across 9 countries.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital has 52 specialties centers in total.
- Experienced and renowned doctors in Cardiac Sciences (Cardiology & Cardio-thoracic Surgery) and Neurological Sciences (Neurology & Neuro-surgery).
- Cardiology team achieved a 99.6% success rate in cardiac bypass surgeries amongst which 91% were beating heart surgeries.
BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Bangalore
- The hospital is part of the Parkway Pantai Ltd.
- Parkway Pantai is one of the largest integrated private healthcare groups with a network of 22 hospitals.
- BGS Global Hospitals is currently ranked as India’s fourth-largest hospital chain.
- The Department of Cardiology at Gleneagles Global Hospitals is famous for its top-notch patient care and surgical outcomes. With cutting-edge technology in their arsenal and skilled physicians, the hospital provides the best possible treatment services for heart conditions such as myocardial infarction, irregular heartbeat, coronary artery disease, heart failure, and abnormal cardiac rhythm.
- The hospital claims state-of-the-art technology for the diagnosis of the patients who present who face signs and symptoms related to cardiac diseases. The diagnosis is performed through various tests using the latest technology like a stress test, imaging, and angiography.
- Global Team of doctors perform 18,000 surgeries annually and treats 30,000+ patients every year.
Stop Waiting In Queue
You must log in to post a comment.