List Of Top 10 Best Cancer Hospitals in India
Artemis Hospital Gurgaon
- The hospital was formed in 2007, it’s a multispecialty hospital in Gurugram, NCR Delhi.
- Spread across 9 acres area, the hospital has a capacity of over 380 beds.
- The first hospital to be JCI and NABH accredited in Gurugram.
- Awarded the ‘Asia Pacific Hand Hygiene Excellence Award’ by WHO in 2011.
- Equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure, the hospital has track records in the fields of cardiology, neurology, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopedics, and emergency care facilities.
Stop Waiting In Queue
Fortis Escorts Hospital (New Delhi)
- Established in 1988, Fortis Escorts Delhi is the larrgest private cardiac hospital in Asia Pacific region, Fortis Escorts Heart Institute.
- JCI accredited Institute
- The hospital has 200 cardiac specialists and 1,600 support staff on board who work together to cater to 14,500 admissions and 7,200 emergency cases annually.
- Received the ‘Best Institution Award’ by Delhi Medical Association(2013), ‘Best Heart Care Centre in North India’ at the Global Healthcare Excellence Awards 2013 and ‘Best Single Specialty Hospital – Cardiology (2012)’.
- Other specialty services include Radio Imaging, Neurology, Nuclear Medicine and Physiotherapy.
Medanta - The Medicity Gurgaon
- Established in 2009 by the renowned Cardiovascular surgeon, Dr. NareshTrehan.
- Accredited by NABH and NABL.
- Departments like: The Heart Institute, Institute of Neurosciences, Bone & Joint Institute, Kidney & Urology Institute, Cancer Institute, and Division of Medical Oncology and Hematology are recently been registered into Centres of Excellence.
- In 2010, the hospital was awarded as the Best Multispecialty Hospital by Asia’s First Bloodless Bone Marrow Transplant HealthCare Global Enterprises (HCG).
- In 2013, the hospital was awarded the VC Circle Healthcare Awards in the Single Specialty Healthcare Entity category.
Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
- Formed in 1983, Apollo Chennai is one of the best heart care hospitals in India.
- The hospital holds the record for the first-ever Indian hospital to introduce techniques in coronary angioplasty, stereotactic radiotherapy, and radio-surgery (for brain tumors).
- Major specialties: Cardiac, Cancer, Bones, Joints & Spine, Organ Transplants, Neurology, Gastro & Colorectal, Bariatric Surgery, Gynaecology & Infertility, and Ophthalmology.
- First-ever Indian hospital to be awarded the IS0 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications.
- The first hospital in South India to be acknowledged and accredited by the JCI USA and subsequently reaccredited four times.
- Recently, the Hospital has been nominated among the few ‘Centres of Excellence’ by the Government of India.
- Multiple times nominations as the “Best Private Sector Hospital in India” by The Week magazine.
Max Super Specialty Hospital Gurugram
- Established in 2007, First Multi, Super Speciality Tertiary Care Facility.
- Hospital has been listed as the centre of excellence for Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery, Medical & Surgical Gastroenterology, Pulmonology, Cardiac Surgery (CTVS), Endocrinology & Endocrine Surgery, IVF, Nephrology, Neurosciences, Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- NABH & NABL certifications received and an SO 9001:2000 certified institution.
- Max Healthcare accommodates a team of 2300 doctors, 3300 nurses, 3200 trained staff.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi
- Formed in 1996, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital New Delhi is NABH, NABL & JCI certified & accredited.
- Apollo Group provides over 10,000 beds across 64 hospitals, over 2,200 pharmacies, 100+ primary care & diagnostic centers and 110+ telemedicine units across 9 countries.
- The hospital has over 52 specialty centers at one location.
- Major specialities include Anaesthesia, Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Cancer, Paediatrics, Critical Care, Emergency Care, Fetal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Interventional Radiology, IVF, Liver and Kidney Transplant, Nuclear Medicine, Nephrology, Neurosciences, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Otolaryngology (ENT), Paediatrics, Pediatric Surgery, Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Respiratory & Sleep Medicine, Rheumatology, Spine Surgery, Urology and Andrology and Vascular and Endovascular Surgery.
- It is the First hospital in India to successfully perform a Paediatric Liver Transplant (1998).
- The hospital ranks first in Neurosciences, Renal Sciences, Oncology, Paediatrics, Gynaecology and Obstetrics & Emergency according to the Times Of India Healthcare Survey 2016.
- It also ranks 6th in Best Private Hospitals in India list for Cardiology according to The WEEK Survey 2013.
- Major achievements include: Award for Special Commendation for the Golden Peacock Environment Management Award by jury headed by Justice P. N. Bhagwati and Former CJI for the hospital’s environmental protection measures.
Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre, New Delhi
- Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Hospital is a non profiitable charitable Hospital situated in Delhi renowned for cancer treatments using latest and advanced technologies.
- The hospital currently holds 10th in the list of 10 Best Cancer Hospital in India, according to RGCIRC. The hospital even won the prestigious award for Best Oncology Hospital in India Healthcare Achievers’ Awards 2014.
- The hospital is easily one of the best cancer institutes in India.
Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata
- Formed in 2003, this renowned Hospital posesses technological excellence, infrastructure & competent care facilities.
- This joint venture Hospital of Apollo Group of Hospitals, India and Parkway Health of Singapore has a dinguished record in the field of healthcare.
- Parkway Group is a leading private healthcare group in Asia. It covers over 70% of private healthcare services in Singapore.
- Apollo Gleneagles hospitals currently stands at rank 1 in the best multi-speciality hospitals list in Kolkata according to the THE WEEK-A C Nielsen, Best Hospital Survey 2013.
- Apollo Gleneagles Cancer Hospital recently introduced Novalis TX with Brain LAB, the highly effective technology for Radiation Therapy (RT). This technology is known for its effectivity in killing tumours while limiting the damage to normal tissues.
- The other important facilities are as follows: IGRT THERAPY , IMRT THERAPY, Comprehensive Brachytherapy by image 4D-CRT ,Knifeless Surgery of Brain by Radiosurgery.
- Acknowledged and accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI).
- Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals, Kolkata is also the one to introduce India’s first Cellvizio System.
- It has conducted the first ever Reverse Shoulder Prosthesis Replacement in East India.
Fortis Hospital Gurgaon
- This NABH declared this hospital has over 55 well-being provisions in the world.
- The hospital stands at rank 2 for ‘Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI)’. This Hospital is also referred to as the ‘Mecca of Healthcare’.
- This hospital is renowned for its specialty in radiation therapies and cancer treatments.
- The hospital also possesses the technology for up to the minute 256 Slice Brilliance ICT Scanner, an instrument used to cure cardiac illnesses.
Apollo Hospital, Bangalore
- Formed in 2007 is one of the most technologically modern hospitals, committed to ensure the well being of all patients.
- Well equipped with state-of-the-art technology making it a more than considerable option for treatments.
- Accredited & acknowledged by the Joint Commission International (JCI),which is the topmost standard accreditation for health care facilities.
- Homes over 100+ extremely qualified consultants
- Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore is known for famously performing some of the rarest procedures like four autologous chondrocyte implantations, Spinal angiolipoma excision and Tibial tuberosity shift with MPSL reconstructions.
- Some value added services (VAS) provided by them include:
- Apollo prism: Patient-controlled Personal Health Record with for users to import and manage health records including recommendations by various doctor visits. It basically helps to access online health record and medical reports anytime and anywhere.
- Apollo Telemedicine: Telemedicine provides healthcare to patients residing in relatively remote locations.
- Sunshine store: “Sunshine Store” – a retail outlet serving to the needs of cancer patients. It has products like wigs, prosthesis, pressure garments, CDS, scarves and innerwears for cancer patients.
- Apollo M.I.N.D Line: A psychological tele-counselling helpline for individuals dealing with adverse situations on a daily basis and need proper consultations.
- The hospital is currently ranked as the 2nd best multi-speciality hospital by the Week A C Nielsen, Best Hospital Survey 2013.
Fortis Hospitals, Mumbai
- Cost efficient health care facilities with main focus towards providing quality services to the patients.
- The Department of Surgical Oncology of Fortis Hospitals Mumbai have an extremely dedicated & determined team of highly skilled doctors & surgeons to treat complex diseases like Cancer.
- The hospital was actually established in the year 2002 in Mulund, Mumbai. Recognized & accredited by JCI and NABH, the hospital is a credible treatment centre.
- The hospital received some prestigious awards like Medical Team of the Year Award, Asian Hospital Management Awards.
- Undoubtedly, this Hospital is one of the best cancer hospital in India.
Fortis Hospital Kolkata West Bengal
- Fortis Kolkata is a well renowned and best cancer hospital in India. Rendering ultimate quality health care facilities to people is the main motive of of this hospital.
- The Oncology department of this hospital has extremely qualified and recognized doctors to treat complex diseases like Cancer.
- The hospital’s specialty in departments like urology, cardiac surgery, cardiology and many other critical arenas says a lot about the hospital itself.
- Over 70 ICU beds with personalized Medical Intensive care units are major attraction points for patients to look for treatment in this hospital
Stop Waiting In Queue
You must log in to post a comment.